Game Info: Boston Celtics (10-10, 5-7 Away) at New Orleans Pelicans (10-10, 8-1 Home)
- Date: Monday, Nov. 26
- Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
- Location: Smoothie King Center -- New Orleans, LA
Odds: All lines and props bets provided by FanDuel Sportsbook – Updated at 4:00 pm. EST
- Moneyline: BOS: (+108) | NOP: (-128)
- Spread: BOS: +2 (-110) | NOP: -2 (-110)
- Total: 227.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
- Public Spread Betting Percentages: BOS: (50%) | NOP: (50%)
Interesting Stats and Betting Trends:
- Boston is 1-4 SU and ATS in its last 5 games.
- Boston is 1-7 in its last 8 games on the road.
- The under is 7-3 in the Celtics last 10 games in New Orleans.
- The Pelicans are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against the Celtics.
Best Prop Bets:
- Jayson Tatum Over 16.5 Points (-122): Jaylen Brown will be out tonight for the Celtics, so with Gordon Hayward struggling this season, look for Tatum to be the guy to step up and control the offense from the wing positions. Yes, Kyrie will still most likely be the No. 1 scoring option, but Tatum will definitely be second, at worst.
- Jrue Holiday Over 27.5 Points+Assists (-104): Jrue Holiday has quietly been one of the best point guards in the NBA so far this season. He's a great defender and is averaging 20 PPG and 9.2 Assists. Kyrie Irving has never been someone to pride himself on the defensive end of the floor, so Holiday shouldn't have any issue scoring and facilitating, especially with most of Boston's focus on Anthony Davis.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.