Cover Photo: Jonathan Bachman/Getty Images
Game Info: No. 7 LSU Tigers (9-2) at No. 22 Texas A&M Aggies (7-4)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 24, 2018
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Location: Kyle Field – College Station, TX
Odds: All betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LSU: (+130) | TXA&M: (-150)
Spread: LSU: +3 (-110) | TXA&M: -3 (-110)
Total: 46.5 Points | Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LSU: (69%) | TXA&M: (31%)
How tough have the defenses been that #LSU's faced this year?— Shea Dixon (@Sheadixon) November 24, 2018
8 of LSU's 11 FBS opponents are ranked in the Top 40 nationally for total defense..
Miss State (3)
Texas A&M (26)
Louisiana Tech (40)
- LSU: WR – Justin Jefferson (QUESTIONABLE - undisclosed)
- LSU: TE – Jamal Pettigrew (OUT - knee)
- LSU: TE – Thaddeus Moss (OUT - foot)
- TXA&M: K – Daniel LaCamera (OUT - undisclosed)
Records Against the Spread:
- LSU: (5-6-0)
- TXA&M: (8-3-0)
- LSU has never lost to Texas A&M since the Aggies joined the SEC in 2012.
- The Tigers have beaten the Aggies in seven straight games and won all three of the games LSU has played on the road at Kyle Field.
Consecutive games allowing 30 points or less:— Brett McMurphy (@Brett_McMurphy) November 19, 2018
Michigan, MissSt, Notre Dame 12
Miami, MichSt, SanDiegoSt, Troy, UtahSt 10
NIU, Texas A&M 7
BC, Wyoming 6
Alabama, BYU, GaTech, Marshall, SoMiss 5
Army, Auburn, Cal, UGA, Missouri, Nevada, Washington 4
- Home Team (Texas A&M) Under 24.5 Points (-105) – Given the current lacking state of the LSU offense, it's unlikely the Tigers defense allows more than 24 points and comes out of College Station with the win.
- First Half Total: Under 23.5 Points (-105) – Both the Tigers and Aggies are programs built on touch defensive performances and that's likely what we're going to see at Kyle Field Saturday night – at least in the first half.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.