- Date: Friday, Nov. 16
- Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
- Venue: Allen Fieldhouse – Lawrence, KS
Odds: Provided by FanDuel Sportsbook – Updated as of 4:10 p.m. EST
- Moneyline: N/A
- Spread: UL-L: +21 (-110) | KU: -21 (-110)
- Total: 161.5 – Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Bet Percentages (ATS): UL-L (14%) I KU (86%)
- No Significant Injuries
The Kansas Jayhawks are off to an undefeated start (2-0) and will host Louisiana tonight on home court — FanDuel Sportsbook (@FDSportsbook) November 16, 2018
Louisiana @ Kansas (-21)
Can Louisiana keep it interesting against the dominant Jayhawks? Or will Kansas feast on Ragin' Cajun all night long? pic.twitter.com/yj9wmV4fmr
Interesting Stats and Betting Trends:
- Kansas was ranked No. 1 in the preseason AP poll.
- Kansas is 1-1 ATS overall and 0-1 ATS at home this season; UL-L is 1-1 ATS on the year.
- The total has gone over in Kansas's last five home games.
Best Prop Bet:
- Kansas First-Half Spread: -12 (-110) – The Jayhawks play their home games in one of the toughest, if not the toughest, environments in all of sports. Allen Fieldhouse once held the record for the loudest venue in sports. The game has surpassed the over in the last five Kansas home games, so expect them to come out running and gunning and take a big lead early against this likely over-matched Louisiana-Lafayette team.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.