Cover Photo: Streeter Lecka/Getty Images
Game Info: Milwaukee Bucks (7-0) at Boston Celtics (5-2)
- Date: Thursday, Nov. 1
- Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
- Location: TD Garden – Boston, MA
Odds: Courtesy of FanDuel Sportsbook
- Moneyline: Milwaukee Bucks (+140) | Boston Celtics (-166)
- Spread: Milwaukee Bucks (+3.5, -110) | Boston Celtics (-3.5, -110)
- Total: 215 – Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- The Bucks, the NBA's last undefeated team, would move to 8-0 for the first time in franchise history with a win tonight over the Celtics.
- After showing off a new haircut, Celtics point guard Kyrie Irving posted a season-high 31 points on 10-for-16 shooting to go along with five assists and five rebounds.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo is set to return to the lineup tonight after missing a game while in the NBA's concussion protocol. (Clicl here for full injury report.)
Best Prop Bets:
- Khris Middleton: 3+ Threes/Milwaukee to Win (+320) – As part of the "Player Performance Doubles" prop bet, you'll need the Bucks to win in a hostile environment, but Middleton should easily notch three 3-pointers in this one. It's worth noting that Middleton has hit at least three threes in all but one of the Bucks' seven games this season.
- Kyrie Irving: Over 31.5 Points + Rebounds + Assists (-108) – Irving scored a season-high 31 points in their last game, and you have to expect a similar output tonight. Kyrie's assist and rebound numbers have remained steady over the past four games, so we're really looking for him to score some buckets and let everything else take care of itself.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.