Cover Photo: Ezra Shaw/Getty Images
Game Info: New Orleans Pelicans (4-2) at Golden State Warriors (7-1)
- Date: Wednesday, October 31, 2018
- Time: 10:40 p.m. EST
- Location: Oracle Arena - Oakland, CA
#Pelicans shootaround update presented by @HUBInsurance, Anthony Davis' pregame warmup in Golden State's Oracle Arena will determine whether he'll play vs. Warriors; #NBA two highest-scoring teams meet; reducing turnovers critical for NOLA: https://t.co/Xp7K2xtBbj pic.twitter.com/fz9cxfs79o— Jim Eichenhofer (@Jim_Eichenhofer) October 31, 2018
Odds: Courtesy of FanDuel Sportsbook
- Moneyline: New Orleans Pelicans (+340) | Golden State Warriors (-440)
- Spread: New Orleans Pelicans (+9.5) | Golden State Warriors (-9.5)
- Total: 238 – Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Before Klay Thompson's magical Monday night in Chicago, where he set an NBA record, hitting 14 out of 15 threes, he was 5-for-36 (13.9 percent) from behind the arc.
- The Warriors have won 20 of their last 22 regular-season games against the Pelicans.
Best Prop Bets:
- Stephen Curry: Over 5.5 Three-Pointers Made (+128) – Curry has made six or more three-pointers in five of the last six games. The only misnomer during that stretch was the night Thompson hit his NBA-record 14 threes. The Pelicans hosted the Warriors on Halloween three years ago and Curry dropped 53 points that night.
- Anthony Davis: Over 43.5 Points/Rebounds/Assists (-104) – I'm not sure if this is a misprint or something, but The Brow has reached the mark on this prop bet in five of his last seven regular-season meetings against the Warriors. Davis is listed as a game-time decision, but it looks like he's good to go. It's also worth mentioning that Davis is averaging 27.3 points and 13.3 rebounds per game this season.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.