Cover Photo: Harry How/Getty Images
Game Info: Portland Trail Blazers (4-2) at Houston Rockets (1-4)
- Date: Tuesday, October 30
- Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
- Location: Toyota Center - Houston, TX
Odds: According to FanDuel Sportsbook
- Moneyline: Portland Trail Blazers: +158 | Houston Rockets: -186
- Spread: Portland Trail Blazers: +4.5 (-110) | Houston Rockets: -4.5 (-110)
- Over/Under: 223 - Over: -110 | Under: -110
What to watch for tonight against the Blazers:https://t.co/nXPRhWgBj6— Space City Scoop (@SpaceCity_Scoop) October 30, 2018
- The Rockets began this week ranked fourth-worst in defensive efficiency (114.7 points allowed per 100 possessions) this season -- last season they finished seventh-best.
- The Trail Blazers opened the season averaging 51 rebounds per game, while the Rockets are averaging 40.6.
- The Houston Rockets haven't won a game at home this season (0-3) after losing only 7 games at home last year.
Best Prop Bets:
- Jusuf Nurkic: Over 8.5 Rebounds (-126) - Nurkic has grabbed exactly 11 rebounds in three of his last four games against the Rockets.
- Chris Paul: Over 21.5 Points Scored (-112) - CP3 hasn't gotten off to a great start scoring yet this season, but it's worth noting, CP3 has scored at least 22 points (averaging 28) in all four games as a Rocket against the Trail Blazers. Now that James Harden is out of the way, he should be able to hit this mark in his sleep.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.