Game Info: New England Patriots (5-2) at Buffalo Bills (2-5)
- Date: Monday, Oct. 29
- Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
- Location: New Era Field – Orchard Park, NY
- Moneyline: New England Patriots (-850) I Buffalo Bills (+600)
- Spread: New England Patriots (-13.5, -105) I Buffalo Bills (+13.5, -115)
- Over/Under: 44.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Info from FanDuel Sportsbook.
Tom Brady is 28-3 vs the Bills, the most wins by any starting QB vs one team in the Super Bowl era.— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) October 29, 2018
The Bills started 11 different quarterbacks in those 31 games. pic.twitter.com/6C24tGJvl3
- Tom Brady has thrown four interceptions in a game six times in his career -- two of those games were against the Bills in Orchard Park, his only two losses in Buffalo.
- Brady is 28-3 all-time against Buffalo. His 28 wins against the Bills are the most ever by a quarterback against a single team. He is also 14-2 in games played in Buffalo.
- The last time the Bills beat Brady, their starting QB was Ryan Fitzpatrick.
- The Patriots are 3-0 against the Bills on Monday night with wins in 1995, 2009 and 2015.
- New England has won 31 of the last 36 games against Buffalo, dating back to 2000.
Best Prop Bets:
- Rob Gronkowski: Any Time Touchdown Scorer (+105) – Gronk puts up huge numbers in his hometown of Buffalo historically, including seven touchdowns in seven games in Orchard Park. Brady also has 48 touchdown passes on Monday Night Football, the fourth-most in NFL history. Odds suggest Gronkowski catches one tonight.
- Rob Gronkowski to Have 100+ Yards Receiving + New England Patriots Win (+136) – We're doubling down on Gronkowski here as his numbers are that good against the Bills. In seven games against in Buffalo, he's tallied at least 100 yards five times, including one game where he racked up 94 yards. Gronk is banged up but expected to play on Monday.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.