49ers vs Patriots Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 7 NFL Game
By Zach Brunner
49ers vs Patriots Game Info
NFL Week 7 Game
San Francisco 49ers (3-3, 2-0 Away) vs. New England Patriots (2-3, 2-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 25, 2020
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: Gillette Stadium — Foxboro, MA
49ers vs Patriots Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (+138) | NE: (-164)
Spread: SF: +3 (-105) | NE: -3 (-115)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SF: (43%) | NE: (57%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: SF: (+3400) | NE: (+3500)
49ers vs Patriots Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are from Bill Bender of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: 49ers
49ers vs Patriots Betting Trends
- San Francisco is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against New England.
- San Francisco is 5-1 ATS in its last six road games.
- New England is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in four of New England's last six games.
49ers vs Patriots Stats
- San Francisco is averaging 24.7 points per game this season (No. 20 in the NFL).
- San Francisco is surrendering 21.7 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NFL).
- New England is averaging 21.8 points per game this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
- New England is surrendering 22.0 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!