The 2022 Winter Olympic Games in Beijing, China are set to begin on Friday, Feb. 4, and FanDuel Sportsbook has fans covered with odds for every event. All eyes will be on men's luge at the Olympics as the top athletes in the world fight for the gold medal.
Olympic Men's Luge Singles Odds
Johannes Ludwig of Germany is the favorite in the odds to win gold at +190 and he is trailed by fellow Germans Felix Loch (+500) and Max Langenhan (+650). Of course, Ludwig captured the bronze medal at the 2018 Winter Olympic Games and is currently leading the 2021–22 Luge World Cup.
Let's take a look at the full odds to win the gold medal in the men's luge singles at the winter games.
Men's Luge Singles Gold Medal Winner Odds
1. Johannes Ludwig (GER): +190
2. Felix Loch (GER): +500
3. Max Langenhan (GER): +650
4. Roman Repilov (ROC): +700
5. Wolfgang Kindl (AUT): +850
6. Nico Gleirsher (AUT): +1200
7. Kristers Aparjods (LAT): +1200
8. Semen Pavlichenko (ROC): +1300
9. Dominik Fischnaller (ITA): +2500
10. David Gleirscher (AUT): +3400
11. Fan Duoyao (CHN): +6000
12. Leon Felderer (ITA): +6500
13. Kevin Fischnaller (ITA): +6500
14. Alexsandr Gorbatcevich (ROC): +7500
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.