The new PGA Tour season is well underway, it just finished up the second major on the golf calendar and is looking ahead to the U.S. Open in just a couple more weeks. This week, tour players are traveling to Muirfield Village Golf Club in Dublin, OH for The Memorial Tournament, set to start on Thursday, June 2.
The Memorial Tournament Payout
The total value of the purse for The Memorial Tournament in 2022 is reportedly $12 million, with the winner set to receive a reported $2.16 million.
The Memorial Tournament Field
The Memorial Tournament Payout History
The winner of The Memorial Tournament has received over $1 million since 2006 and has now grown to an expected $2.16 million this season.
Below is a list of The Memorial Tournament winners and their payouts dating back the last 10 years.
1. 2021- Patrick Cantlay ($1.67 million)
2. 2020 - Jon Rahm ($1.67 million)
3. 2019 - Patrick Cantlay ($1.64 million)
4. 2018 - Bryson DeChambeau ($1.6 million)
5. 2017 - Jason Duffner ($1.57 million)
6. 2016 - William McGirt ($1.53 million)
7. 2015 - David Lingmerth ($1.12 million)
8. 2014 - Hideki Matsuyama ($1.12 million)
9. 2013 - Matt Kuchar ($1.12 million)
10. 2012 - Tiger Woods ($1.12 million)
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.