2021 Tokyo Olympics: Women's Weightlifting 87kg Gold Medal Winner Odds Favor China's Wang Zhouyu on FanDuel
The 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games are in full swing and sports fans can put in wagers on a number of different events on FanDuel Sportsbook.
From 2000 to 2016, the women's heavyweight weightlifting competition had a set weight of 75kg. However, this will be the first year that the weight is being bumped up to 87kg. With that being said, there's sure to be some fierce competition this year in Tokyo.
Olympics Women's Weightlifting 87kg
At -950 odds, China's Wang Zhoyu is the heavy favorite to win the gold medal in the women's 87kg weightlifting competition, according to FanDuel Sportsbook. She recently won gold in the same event at the 2020 Asian Weightlifting Championships.
Ecuador's Tamara Salazar has the second-best odds in the competition as she sits at +750.
Here's how the rest of the women's weightlifting 87kg odds are shaping up.
Olympics Women's Weightlifting 87kg Gold Medal Odds
1. Wang Zhouyu (CHN): -950
2. Tamara Salazar (ECU): +750
3. Lidia Valentin (ESP): +2500
4. Maria Fernanda Valdes (CHI): +3400
5. Crismery Santana (DOM): +3400
6. Monkhjantsangiin Ankhtsetseg (MGL): +4400
7. Mattie Rogers (USA): +4400
8. Naryury Perez (VEN): +5000
9. Elena Cilcic (MDA): +5000
10. Kanah Andrews-Nahu (NZL): +6000
11. Kang Yeoun-Hee (KOR): +8500
12. Clementine Meukeugni (CMR): +10000
13. Jaqueline Ferreira (BRA): +10000
14. Gaelle Nayo-Ketchanke (FRA): +10000
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!