Track running has been a part of the Olympics for as long as anyone can remember. The women's 800m event is one of the more popular distance-running events out there and this year's competition looks to be as entertaining as ever.
Olympics Women's 800m
Team USA's Athing Mu is favored at -170 odds to win the women's 800m gold medal, according to FanDuel Sportsbook. The 19-year-old previously won gold in the same event at the Pan American U20 Championships back in 2019.
Ethiopia's Werkwuha Getachew has the second-best odds at +600.
Here's how the rest of the women's 800m gold medal odds are shaping up.
Olympics Women's 800m Gold Medal Odds
1. Athing Mu (USA): -170
2. Werkwuha Getachew (ETH): +600
3. Natoya Goule (JAM): +850
4. Rose Mary Almanza (CUB): +850
5. Ajee Wilson (USA): +1400
6. Jemma Reekie (GBR): +1700
7. Keely Hodgkinson (GBR): +1900
8. Raevyn Rogers (USA): +2900
9. Melissa Bishop-Nriagu (CAN): +3400
10. Habitam Alemu (ETH): +3400
11. Mary Moraa (KEN): +4100
12. Halimah Nakaayi (UGA): +4100
13. Renelle Lamote (FRA): +5000
14. Winnie Nanyondo (UGA): +6000
15. Worknesh Mesele (ETH): +6000
16. Eunice Sum (KEN): +8000
17. Emily Cherotich Tuei (KEN): +8000
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!