he 2021 Tokyo Olympics will feature a diverse mix of new and old events. Water-based events are also favorites when it comes to the Summer Olympics and that includes the women's 400m freestyle. Fortunately, for fans, this year's event is shaping up to be an exciting one.
Olympics Women's 400m Freestyle
FanDuel Sportsbook is favoring Australia's Ariarne Titmus to win the Gold Medal in the women's 400m freestyle in Tokyo at -230 odds. Back in June of this year, Titmus' 1:53.09 400m freestyle time was just 0.11 seconds back of Italy's Federica Pellegrini's all-time record. In other words, it's not surprising to see the young Australian this heavily favored.
Team USA's Katie Ledecky, who won the Gold Medal at the event in Rio de Janeiro back in 2016, has the second-best odds at +130.
Here's how the rest of the women's 400m freestyle odds are shaping up.
Olympics Women's 400m Freestyle Gold Medal Winner Odds
1. Ariarne Titmus (AUS): -230
2. Katie Ledecky (USA): +130
3. Li Bingjie (CHN): +1400
4. Anna Egorova (ROC): +3600
5. Paige Madden (USA): +5000
6. Tamsin Cook (AUS): +5000
7. Simona Quadarella (ITA): +5000
8. Sarah Kohler (GER): +10000
9. Miyu Namba (JPN): +10000
10. Anastasiia Kirpichnikova (ROC): +10000
11. Isabel Gose (GER): +10000
12. Waka Kobori (JPN): +10000
13. Delfina Pinatiello (ARG): +10000
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!