2021 Tokyo Olympics: Women's 76kg Wrestling Gold Medal Odds Favor USA's Adeline Gray on FanDuel Sportsbook
The 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games are in full swing and sports fans can put in wagers on a number of different events on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Wrestling has been one of the biggest attractions at the Summer Olympic Games ever since it was introduced in 1896. However, women's wrestling was only added in 2004. Nevertheless, this year's women's 76kg wrestling competition is looking like it'll be quite entertaining.
Olympic Women's 76kg Wrestling
Team USA's Adeline Gray is the favorite to win the women's 76kg wrestling gold medal at -135 odds, according to FanDuel Sportsbook. She's won multiple tournaments around the globe and holds the record for most world titles won by an American wrestler with five.
Germany's Aline Rotter-Focken has the second-best odds to win gold at +490 while Canada's Erica Wiebe sits third at +850 odds.
Here's a look at how the rest of the women's 76kg wrestling gold medal odds are shaping up.
Olympic Women's 76kg Wrestling Gold Medal Odds
1. Adeline Gray (USA): -135
2. Aline Rotter-Focken (GER): +490
3. Erica Wiebe (CAN): +850
4. Hiroe Minagawa (JPN) +10000
5. Zhou Qian (CHN): +1600
6. Yasemin Adar (TUR): +1600
7. Natalia Vorobieva (ROC): +1800
8. Epp Mae (EST): +2600
9. Elmira Syzdykova (KAZ): +2900
10. Vasilisa Marzaliuk (BEL): +5000
11. Alla Belinska (UKR): +5000
12. Aline Ferreira Da Silva (BRA): +6000
13. Aiperi Medet Kyzy (KGZ): +6000
14. Burmaa Ochirbatyn (MGL): +10000
15. Zaineb Sghaier (TUN): +10000
16. Samar Amer Hamza (EGY): +10000
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!