The 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games are set to begin on Friday, July 23, and sports fans will be able to put in wagers on a number of different events.
While the 400m hurdles have been around at the Olympics for over 100 years, the women's side of the event has only been around since 1984. With that being said, this year's event is shaping up to be memorable with a lot of talented women in the field.
Women's 400m Hurdles
American Sydney McLaughlin is FanDuel Sportsbook's favorite to win gold at -210 odds in this year's women's 400m hurdles. Back on June 27, 2021, McLaughlin set the record for the fastest women's 400m hurdles time at 51.9 seconds — becoming the only woman ever to clock in a sub-52-second time at the event. Team USA's Dalilah Muhammad has the second-best odds at +210.
Here's a look at the rest of the odds for the women's 400m hurdles at this year's Summer Olympic Games.
Women's 400m Hurdles Gold Medal Odds
1. Sydney McLaughlin (USA) (-210)
2. Dalilah Muhammad (USA) (+210)
3. Femke Bol (NED) (+380)
4. Anna Cockrell (USA) (+4400)
5. Janieve Russell (JAM) (+5000)
6. Jessie Knight (GBR) (+10000)
7. Leah Nugent (JAM) (+10000)
8. Jessica Turner (GBR) (+10000)
9. Joanna Linkewicz (POL) (+10000)
10. Anna Ryzhykova (UKR) (+10000)
11. Sara Slott Petersen (DEN) (+10000)
12. Meghan Beesley (GBR) (+10000)
13. Aminat Yusuf Jamal (BRN) (+10000)
14. Yadisleidy Pedroso (ITA) (+10000)
15. Ayomide Folorunso (ITA) (+10000)
16. Tia-Adana Belle (BAR) (+10000)
17. Hanne Claes (BEL) (+10000)
18. Zuzana Hejnova (CZE) (+10000)
19. Zurian Hechavarria (CUB) (+10000)
20. Sage Watson (CAN) (+10000)
21. Sarah Carli (AUS) (+10000)
22. Lea Sprunger (SUI) (+10000)
23. Amalie Iuel (NOR) (+10000)
24. Ronda Whyte (JAM) (+10000)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!