The Olympics men's golf tournament has once again been a fan favorite this year and heads into the final medal round on Sunday, August 1.
Olympic Men's Golf
FanDuel Sportsbook is favoring USA's Xander Schauffele to win the men's golf gold medal at +175 odds. Through three rounds, Schauffele leads the field with his -14 score. On his heels in both the odds and the leaderboard is Hideki Matsuyama of Japan. Matsuyama sits with a -13 score and +280 odds on FanDuel.
Here's how the rest of the men's golf gold medal odds are shaping up.
Olympic Men's Golf Gold Medal Odds
1. Xander Schauffele (USA): +175 (-14 Score)
2. Hideki Matsuyama (JPN): +280 (-13 Score)
3. Paul Casey (GBR): +700 (-12 Score)
4. Rory McIlroy (IRL): +1000 (-11 Score)
5. Carlos Ortiz (MEX): +1200 (-12 Score)
6. Mito Pereira (CHI): +2200 (-11 Score)
7. Sebastian Munoz (COL): +2200 (-11 Score)
8. Shane Lowry (IRL): +2900 (-10 Score)
9. Tommy Fleetwood (GBR): +3300 (-10 Score)
10. Sepp Straka (AUT): +3300 (-11 Score)
11. Cameron Smith (AUS): +6000 (-9 Score)
12. Abraham Ancer (MEX): +6500 (-9 Score)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.