2020 Fantasy Football Rankings: Top 25 Players for Next Season
The arrival of the NFL Playoffs means the most exciting part of the season is still ahead of us. But for fantasy football players, the important stuff is now behind us.
There may be some great football to watch next month, but the close of the 2019 fantasy season also means that we can start looking ahead to 2020 already. Because, really, who doesn't want to get a jump on the rest of their league for next season?
With that in mind, here's an early look at the top 25 fantasy football players for the 2020 season.
Way Too Early 2020 Fantasy Football Rankings
25. Odell Beckham, WR, Cleveland Browns
24. Kenny Golladay, WR, Detroit Lions
23. Lamar Jackson, QB, Baltimore Ravens
22. Amari Cooper, WR, Dallas Cowboys
21. Keenan Allen, WR, Los Angeles Chargers
20. Josh Jacobs, RB, Oakland Raiders
19. George Kittle, TE, San Francisco 49ers
18. Leonard Fournette, RB, Jacksonville Jaguars
17. Aaron Jones, RB, Green Bay Packers
16. Travis Kelce, TE, Kansas City Chiefs
15. Davante Adams, WR, Green Bay Packers
14. Joe Mixon, RB, Cincinnati Bengals
13. Julio Jones, WR, Atlanta Falcons
12. Chris Godwin, WR, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
11. Tyreek Hill, WR, Kansas City Chiefs
10. Derrick Henry, RB, Tennessee Titans
9. Mike Evans, WR, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
8. Nick Chubb, RB, Cleveland Browns
7. DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Houston Texans
6. Alvin Kamara, RB, New Orleans Saints
5. Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Dallas Cowboys
4. Michael Thomas, WR, New Orleans Saints
3. Dalvin Cook, RB, Minnesota Vikings
2. Saquon Barkley, RB, New York Giants
1. Christian McCaffrey, RB, Carolina Panthers
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.