Youngstown State vs NKU Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Youngstown State vs NKU Basketball Game Info
Youngstown State Penguins (3-0, 0-0 Horizon) vs. Northern Kentucky Norse (2-3, 0-0 Horizon)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 19, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: BB&T Arena Highland – Heights, KY
Youngstown State vs NKU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: YSU: (+120) | NKU: (-142)
Spread: YSU: +2.5 (-114) | NKU: -2.5 (-106)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: YSU: (60%) | NKU: (40%)
Youngstown State vs NKU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Youngstown State: 45.9%
Northern Kentucky: 54.1%
Youngstown State vs NKU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Northern Kentucky defeated Youngstown State, 61-59, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 22, 2020.
- Northern Kentucky is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Youngstown State.
- Northern Kentucky is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Youngstown State.
- Northern Kentucky is 9-3 in the 12 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Youngstown State.
- Youngstown State defeated West Virginia Tech, 80-66, in its most recent game on Dec. 14, 2020.
- Northern Kentucky lost to Kent State, 92-73, in its most recent game on Dec. 13, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.