Yankees vs Mets Game Info
New York Yankees (54-28, 23-14 Away) vs. New York Mets (38-47, 21-16 Home)
Date: Tuesday, July 2, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – New York, NY
Yankees vs Mets Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-142) | NYM: (+124)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+108) | NYM: +1.5 (-126)
Total: 9 – Over (+102) | Under: (-124)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 69% | NYM: 31%
Probable Pitcher: NYY: James Paxton (5-3, 4.34 ERA) | NYM: Zack Wheeler (6-5, 4.51 ERA)
Yankees vs Mets Betting Trends
- The Yankees are 5-0 straight up in their last five games.
- The total has hit the over in the last five road games for the Yankees.
- The total has hit the over in the last five games between the Yankees and Mets.
- The Mets are 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last seven games against the Yankees.
Yankees vs Mets Stats
- The Yankees are averaging 5.80 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- The Mets are averaging 4.75 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- James Paxton has a 1-1 record with a 6.23 ERA in two career starts against the Mets.
- Zack Wheeler has a 0-1 record with a 10.00 ERA in two career starts against the Yankees.
Yankees-Mets Prop Bet
All Yankees-Mets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Pete Alonso (+220) — Alonso leads the Mets in home runs, with 28 this season. 10 of those have come against left-handed pitching in just 77 at-bats. He also bats a .299 against lefties. Paxton has given up six home runs in his last five appearances, including three in his last start. Additionally, Alonso hit a home run in his only at-bat against Paxton.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.