Yankees vs Blue Jays Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 11
By Duel Staff
The MLB slate on Wednesday includes the New York Yankees taking on the Toronto Blue Jays.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup.
Yankees vs Blue Jays Game Info
- New York Yankees (20-8) vs. Toronto Blue Jays (16-13)
- Date: Wednesday, May 11, 2022
- Time: 12:35 PM ET
- Venue: Yankee Stadium -- The Bronx, New York
Yankees vs Blue Jays Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-152) | TOR: (+128)
- Spread: NYY: +1.5 (+146) | TOR: +1.5 (-178)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-100) | Under: (-122)
Yankees vs Blue Jays Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Yankees looking to Jameson Taillon (2-1), and Jose Berrios (2-1) taking the ball for the Toronto Blue Jays.
Yankees vs Blue Jays Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (50.1%)
Yankees vs Blue Jays Moneyline
Toronto is a +128 underdog on the moneyline, while New York is a -152 favorite at home.
Yankees vs Blue Jays Spread
The Blue Jays are at +1.5 on the runline against the Yankees. The Blue Jays are -178 to cover the spread, and the Yankees are +146.
Yankees vs Blue Jays Over/Under
Yankees versus Blue Jays, on May 11, has an over/under of 7.5, with the over being -100 and the under -122.
Yankees vs Blue Jays Betting Trends
- The Yankees have won in 16, or 66.7%, of the 24 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- New York has a win-loss record of 13-5 when favored by -152 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the total this season in eight of their 25 opportunities.
- The Blue Jays have been the moneyline underdog 10 total times this season. They've finished 4-6 in those games.
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +128 or longer, Toronto has a 2-1 record (winning 66.7% of its games).
- In the 27 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Toronto, it has combined with opponents to go over the total nine times (9-17-1).