Wisconsin vs Purdue Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Wisconsin vs Purdue Basketball Game Info
Wisconsin Badgers (12-7, 5-3 Big Ten) vs. Purdue Boilermakers (10-9, 3-5 Big Ten)
Date: Friday, Jan. 24, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Mackey Arena – West Lafayette, IN
Wisconsin vs Purdue Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WIS: (+165) | PUR: (-195)
Spread: WIS: +4.5 (-110) | PUR: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 116.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WIS: 49% | PUR: 51%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WISC: (+11000) | PUR: (+4700)
Wisconsin vs Purdue Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wisconsin vs Purdue Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Purdue defeated Wisconsin, 84-80, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 11, 2019.
- Purdue is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin is 5-5 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Purdue.
- Wisconsin is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 5 games.
- Purdue is 1-5 ATS in its last six games.
- Wisconsin defeated Nebraska, 82-68, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 21.
- Purdue lost to then-No. 21 Illinois, 79-62, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.