On Tuesday in the MLB, the Chicago White Sox are playing the Chicago Cubs.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game.
White Sox vs Cubs Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (9-13) vs. Chicago Cubs (9-13)
- Date: Tuesday, May 3, 2022
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Venue: Wrigley Field -- Chicago, Illinois
White Sox vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-136) | CHC: (+116)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+136) | CHC: +1.5 (-164)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
White Sox vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The White Sox will give the ball to Michael Kopech against the Cubs and Drew Smyly (1-2).
White Sox vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: WHite Sox win (64.3%)
White Sox vs Cubs Moneyline
- The White Sox vs Cubs moneyline has the White Sox as a -152 favorite, while the Cubs are a +128 underdog at home.
White Sox vs Cubs Spread
- The White Sox are visiting the Cubs and are favored by 1.5 runs +136 to cover) on the runline the Cubs are -164 to cover.
White Sox vs Cubs Over/Under
- An over/under of 6.5 has been set for White Sox vs Cubs on May 3, with the over being -122 and the under +100.
White Sox vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The White Sox have been favorites in 15 games this season and have come away with the win nine times (60%) in those contests.
- This year, the White Sox have won one of four games when listed as at least -152 or better on the moneyline.
- The White Sox and their opponents have hit the over in eight of their 19 games with a total this season.
- The Cubs have won 43.8% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (7-9).
- The Cubs have gone 4-3 in games they have played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +128 or longer (57.1%).
- The Cubs have combined with their opponents to go over the total 10 times this season for a 10-11-1 record against the over/under.