Western Kentucky vs Michigan State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 5 Game
Western Kentucky vs Michigan State Week 5 Game Info
Week 5 College Football Game
Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (1-2, 0-1 Away) vs No. 17 Michigan State Spartans (4-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Spartan Stadium – East Lansing, MI
Western Kentucky vs Michigan State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WKU: (+340) | MSU: (-470)
Spread: WKU: +11.5 (-110) | MSU: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 61.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WKU: (N/A) | MSU: (N/A)
Western Kentucky vs Michigan State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Western Kentucky: (20.9%) | Michigan State: (79.1%)
Western Kentucky vs Michigan State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Western Kentucky and Michigan State.
- The total has hit the over in each of Western Kentucky's last six games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Michigan State's last seven games.
- Western Kentucky is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Michigan is 3-16-1 ATS in its last 20 home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.