Washington State vs Washington Apple Cup Game Info
The 112th Apple Cup Game
Washington State Cougars (6-5, 3-5 Pac-12) vs. Washington Huskies (6-5, 3-5 Pac-12)
Date: Friday, Nov. 29, 2019
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Husky Stadium – Seattle, WA
Washington State vs Washington Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and spreads are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WSU: (+210) | WASH: (-265)
Spread: WSU: +6.5 (-105) | WASH: -6.5 (-115)
Total: 64 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WSU: 39% | WASH: 61%
Apple Cup All-Time Series Record
- Washington leads the all-time Apple Cup series record with Washington State, 73-32-6 (W-L-D).
- Washington State is 14-42-5 in the 61 all-time Apple Cup matchups with Washington on the road in Seattle.
- Washington State is 17-32-1 in the 50 all-time Apple Cup matchups with Washington at home in Pullman (14-19-1) and Spokane (3-13).
- Saturday's meeting between Washington State and Washington will mark the 112th Apple Cup rivalry game.
- The 2011 head-to-head matchup between Washington State and Washington took place at CenturyLink Field in order to expedite the Husky Stadium renovation project.
Husky Stadium Capacity
- Husky Stadium's seating capacity houses 70,083 seats.
Washington State vs Washington Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Washington defeated Washington State, 28-15, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Nov. 23, 2018.
- Washington is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Washington State.
- Washington is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Washington State.
- Washington State is 0-5 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Washington on the road.
- Washington State defeated Oregon State, 54-53, at home in Week 13.
- Washington lost to Colorado, 20-14, on the road in Week 13.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.