Washington vs UCLA Basketball Game Info
Washington Huskies (1-10, 0-6 Pac-12) vs. UCLA Bruins (10-2, 6-0 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 16, 2021
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Pauley Pavilion presented by Wescom – Los Angeles, CA
Coverage: Pac 12 Network
Washington vs UCLA Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+1100) | UCLA: (-2200)
Spread: WAS: +15.5 (-118) | UCLA: -15.5 (-104)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WAS: (5%) | UCLA: (95%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WAS: (+20000) | UCLA: (+4500)
Washington vs UCLA Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Washington vs UCLA Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- UCLA is 101-42 in the 143 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Washington.
- Washington is 0-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Washington's last five games.
- UCLA is 9-2 ATS in its last 11 games.
- UCLA is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!