Warriors vs Trail Blazers Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
Warriors vs Blazers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Golden State Warriors (19-16, 7-10 Away) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (19-14, 9-6 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Mar. 3, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Moda Center — Portland, OR
Warriors vs Blazers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GSW: (-136) | POR: (+116)
Spread: GSW: -2 (-110) | POR: +2 (-110)
Total: 234 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GSW: (44%) | POR: (56%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: GSW: (+10000) | POR: (+6500)
Warriors vs Blazers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Warriors vs Blazers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of Golden State's last five games.
- Golden State is 18-7 straight up in its last 25 games against Portland.
- Portland is 8-3 against the spread in its last 11 games.
- Portland is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- Golden State lost to the Lakers, 117-91, in its most recent game on Feb. 28, 2021.
- Portland defeated Charlotte, 123-111,in its most recent game on Feb. 28, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!