Warriors vs Suns Basketball Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Golden State Warriors (19-17, 7-11 Away) vs. Phoenix Suns (23-11, 11-6 Home)
Date: Thursday, March 4, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: PHX Arena — Phoenix, AZ
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Warriors vs Suns Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GSW: (+220) | PHX: (-270)
Spread: GSW: +6.5 (-110) | PHX: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 224 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GSW: (30%) | PHX: (70%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: GSW: (+10000) | PHX: (+4200)
Warriors vs Suns Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Warriors vs Suns Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of Golden State's last six games.
- Golden State is 10-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games against Phoenix.
- Phoenix is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Phoenix' last 12 games.
- Golden State lost to Portland, 108-106, in its most recent game on March 3, 2021.
- Phoenix defeated the Lakers, 114-104, in its most recent game on March 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.