In NBA action on Saturday, the Golden State Warriors face the Denver Nuggets.
Find all of our NBA odds and spreads here, then read on for everything you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Warriors vs Nuggets Game Info
- Golden State Warriors (53-29) vs. Denver Nuggets (48-34)
- Date: Saturday, April 16, 2022
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Center -- San Francisco, California
Warriors vs Nuggets Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: GS: (-260) | DEN: (+215)
- Spread: GS: -6.5 (-110) | DEN: +6.5 (-110)
- Total: 223.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Warriors vs Nuggets Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Golden State is 41-37-4 this season.
- Against the spread as 6-point favorites or more, the Warriors are 20-17-2.
- Golden State has played 82 games this season, and 34 of them have hit the over.
- Denver has beaten the spread 36 times in 82 games.
- The Nuggets are 4-4-1 as 6-point underdogs or greater.
- This season, 47 of Denver's 82 games have hit the over.
Warriors vs Nuggets Point Spread
The Nuggets are underdogs by 6.5 points on the road against the Warriors. Denver is -110 to cover the spread, and Golden State is -110.
Warriors vs Nuggets Over/Under
Warriors versus Nuggets on April 16 has an over/under of 223.5 points, with the over -110 and the under -110.
Warriors vs Nuggets Moneyline
The Warriors vs Nuggets moneyline has Golden State as a -260 favorite, while Denver is a +215 underdog on the road.
Warriors vs Nuggets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Golden State Warriors win (69.6%)