Warriors vs Knicks Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 10
By Duel Staff
The NBA's Thursday schedule includes the Golden State Warriors taking on the New York Knicks.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Warriors vs Knicks Game Info
- Golden State Warriors (41-14) vs. New York Knicks (24-31)
- Date: Thursday, February 10, 2022
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Center -- San Francisco, California
Warriors vs Knicks Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: GS: (-450) | NY: (+350)
- Spread: GS: -9.5 (-110) | NY: +9.5 (-110)
- Total: 218.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Warriors vs Knicks Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Golden State is 29-22-4 this season.
- The Warriors have an ATS record of 7-8-2 as 9.5-point favorites or more.
- There have been 20 Golden State games (out of 54) that went over the total this year.
- Against the spread, New York is 25-30-0 this year.
- New York has seen 25 of its 55 games hit the over.
Warriors vs Knicks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Warriors win (77.3%)
Warriors vs Knicks Point Spread
The Warriors are 9.5-point home favorites against the Knicks. Golden State is -110 to cover the spread, and New York is -110.
Warriors vs Knicks Over/Under
A total of 218.5 points has been set for the Warriors-Knicks game on February 10, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Warriors vs Knicks Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Warriors-Knicks, Golden State is the favorite at -450, and New York is +350 playing on the road.
Bet $5 to win $280 on either team to win Super Bowl 56!