Wake Forest vs Rutgers Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football TaxSlayer Gator Bowl
Wake Forest vs Rutgers Bowl Game Info
2021 College Football TaxSlayer Gator Bowl
No. 17 Wake Forest Demon Deacons (10-3) vs. Rutgers Scarlet Knights (5-7)
Date: Friday, December 31, 2021
Time: 11 a.m. EST
Venue: TIAA Bank Field – Jacksonville, FL
Wake Forest vs Rutgers Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAKE: (-650) | RUTG: (+440)
Spread: WAKE: -14.5 (-110) | RUTG: +14.5 (-110)
Total: 61.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Wake Forest vs Rutgers Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Wake Forest Demon Deacons win (97.7%)
Wake Forest vs Rutgers Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Wake Forest is 2-0 in two all-time head-to-head matchups against Rutgers.
- Wake Forest defeated Rutgers, 17-10, in their last meeting on Oct. 2, 1999.
- The total has hit the over in six of Wake Forest's last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Rutgers' last seven games.
- Wake Forest is 10-3 straight up in its last 13 games.
- Rutgers is 1-6 straight up in its last seven games as the underdog.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.