Villanova vs Butler Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Villanova vs Butler Basketball Game Info
No. 10 Villanova Wildcats (17-4, 7-2 Big East) vs. No. 19 Butler Bulldogs (17-5, 5-4 Big East)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Hinkle Fieldhouse — Indianapolis, IN
Villanova vs Butler Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VILL: (+120) | BUT: (-140)
Spread: VILL: +2.5 (-115) | BUT: -2.5 (-105)
Total: 131 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VILL: 67% | BUT: 33%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: VILL: (+2600) | BUT: (+3500)
Villanova vs Butler Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Villanova vs Butler Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Villanova defeated Butler, 76-61, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Jan. 21, 2020.
- Villanova is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Butler.
- Villanova is 7-3 in the last ten head-to-head matchups with Butler.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Villanova's last 11 games.
- Butler is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Villanova lost to Creighton, 76-61, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
- Butler lost to Providence, 65-61, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.