Vikings vs Bears Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for NFL Week 4
Vikings vs Bears Game Info
Minnesota Vikings (2-1, 0-1 Away) vs. Chicago Bears (2-1, 0-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 29, 2019
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: Soldier Field – Chicago, IL
Vikings vs Bears Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (+112) | CHI: (-128)
Spread: MIN: +2.5 (-110) | CHI: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 38 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIN: 88% | CHI: 12%
Odds to Win the NFC North: MIN: (+240) | CHI: (+250)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: MIN: (+2400) | CHI: (+2800)
Vikings vs Bears Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of Minnesota's last five games when playing on the road against Chicago.
- The total has hit the under in four of Minnesota's last five games.
- Chicago is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games when playing Minnesota.
- The total has hit the under in each of Chicago's last five games.
- The Bears are 7-1 straight up in their last 11 home games.
- The Bears are 5-2 at home against the Vikings in their last seven games.
- The Vikings are 9-17 SU the last five years as away underdogs.
Vikings vs Bears Stats
- Minnesota is averaging 26.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
- Minnesota is surrendering 15.7 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
- Chicago is averaging 16.7 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NFL).*
- Chicago is surrendering 13.0 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Minnesota defeated the Oakland Raiders, 34-14, at home in Week 3.
- Chicago beat the Redskins on the road in Week 3, 31-15.
Vikings vs Bears Prop Bet
All Vikings-Bears odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Chicago Bears by 1-13 points (+155) – The Bears and Vikings have played some pretty close games against one another in recent seasons and, based on the stout defenses that these two teams have, Week 4 should be no exception. The Bears have struggled on offense to start the year, but recent history (and home-field advantage) is on their side heading into this one. Chicago owns a 5-2 record in their last seven meetings with the Vikings at Soldier Field, with each of those wins coming by 10 points or fewer.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.