Vanderbilt vs Tennessee Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Vanderbilt vs Tennessee Basketball Game Info
Vanderbilt Commodores (4-5, 0-3 SEC) vs. No. 10 Tennessee Volunteers (9-1, 3-1 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 16, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Thompson-Boling Arena – Knoxville, TN
Coverage: SEC Network
Vanderbilt vs Tennessee Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VAN: (+1500) | TEN: (-4000)
Spread: VAN: +17.5 (-110) | TEN: -17.5 (-110)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VAN: (24%) | TEN: (76%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: VAN: (+20000) | TEN: (+1300)
Vanderbilt vs Tennessee Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Vanderbilt vs Tennessee Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Tennessee defeated Vanderbilt, 65-61, in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 18, 2020.
- Tennessee is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Vanderbilt.
- Tennessee is 86-65 in the 151 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Vanderbilt.
- Vanderbilt lost to Mississippi State, 84-81, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
- Tennessee defeated Texas A&M, 68-54, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!