Vanderbilt vs Georgia Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 9 SEC Tournament
NCAA basketball action on Wednesday includes the Vanderbilt Commodores playing the Georgia Bulldogs.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Vanderbilt vs Georgia Point Spread
Georgia is an underdog by nine points versus Vanderbilt. Georgia is -110 to cover the spread, and Vanderbilt is -110.
Vanderbilt vs Georgia Over/Under
The over/under for the Vanderbilt versus Georgia matchup on March 9 has been set at 144.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Vanderbilt vs Georgia Moneyline
Vanderbilt is a -430 favorite on the moneyline, while Georgia is a +330 underdog.
Vanderbilt vs Georgia Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Vanderbilt win (84.4%)
Vanderbilt vs Georgia Betting Trends
- Vanderbilt has beaten the spread 17 times in 30 games.
- The Commodores have won twice ATS (2-2) as a 9-point favorite or more this year.
- Vanderbilt has seen 16 of its 30 games go over the point total.
- Georgia's record against the spread is 11-20-0.
- Against the spread as 9-point underdogs or greater, the Bulldogs are 8-7.
- Georgia has played 31 games this year, and 18 of them have hit the over.
Vanderbilt vs Georgia Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Vanderbilt: (-430) | Georgia: (+330)
- Spread: Vanderbilt: -9 (-110) | Georgia: +9 (-110)
- Total: 144.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)