Valparaiso vs Loyola Chicago Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Larry Rupp
Valparaiso vs Loyola Chicago Basketball Game Info
Valparaiso Crusaders (8-14, 5-8 MVC) vs. No. 22 Loyola Chicago Ramblers (18-4, 13-2 MVC)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 17, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Joseph J. Gentile Arena – Chicago, IL
Valparaiso vs Loyola Chicago Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VAL: (+1175) | LCU: (-2200)
Spread: VAL: +19 (-110) | LCU: -19 (-110)
Total: 129.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VAL: (53%) | LCU: (47%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: VAL: (N/A) | LCU: (+5000)
Valparaiso vs Loyola Chicago Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Loyola Chicago: 97.8%
Valparaiso vs Loyola Chicago Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago defeated Valparaiso, 75-39, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 20, 2021.
- Loyola Chicago is 29-9 all-time in 38 head-to-head games against Valparaiso.
- Loyola Chicago is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 games against Valparaiso.
- Valparaiso is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven road games against Loyola Chicago.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Loyola Chicago's last 12 games.
- Valparaiso lost to Northern Iowa, 74-60, in its most recent game on Feb. 14, 2021.
- Loyola Chicago lost to Drake, 51-50 (OT), in its most recent game on Feb. 14, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.