Utah vs Ohio State Bowl Game Info
2022 College Football Rose Bowl Game
No. 11 Utah Utes (10-3) vs. No. 6 Ohio State Buckeyes (10-2)
Date: Saturday, January 1, 2022
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Rose Bowl – Pasadena, CA
Utah vs Ohio State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTAH: (+194) | OSU: (-245)
Spread: UTAH: +6.5 (-110) | OSU: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 65 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Utah vs Ohio State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Ohio State Buckeyes win (69.1%)
Utah vs Ohio State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Ohio State defeated Utah, 64-6, in their only head-to-head matchup on Sept. 27, 1986.
- Utah is 14-5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 20 games as the underdog.
- Ohio State is 6-3 ATS in its last nine games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Utah's last 16 games.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Ohio State's last 18 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.