Week 12's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the UCLA Bruins and USC Trojans.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
UCLA vs USC Point Spread
The Bruins are 3.5-point road favorites against the Trojans. UCLA is -105 to cover the spread, while USC is -115 to cover as the 3.5-point underdog.
UCLA vs USC Over/Under
The over/under for the UCLA vs USC Week 12 college football matchup is set at 65.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
UCLA vs USC Moneyline
The Bruins vs Trojans moneyline has UCLA as a -170 favorite, while USC is the +138 underdog at home.
UCLA vs USC Betting Trends
- USC is 49-32-7 straight up in 88 all-time head-to-head matchups against UCLA.
- USC defeated UCLA, 43-38, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 12, 2020.
- UCLA is 1-5 straight up in its last six games against USC.
- The total has hit the over in eight of UCLA's last 12 games.
- USC is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of USC's last 15 games against UCLA.
UCLA vs USC Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: UCLA wins (71.9%)
UCLA vs USC Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCLA: (-170) | USC: (+138)
Spread: UCLA: -3.5 (-105) | USC: +3.5 (-115)
Total: 65.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.