UCLA vs Stanford Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 4 Game
Week 4's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the UCLA Bruins and Stanford Cardinal.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
UCLA vs Stanford Point Spread
The Bruins are 4.5-point road favorites against the Cardinal. UCLA is -108 to cover the spread, while Stanford is -112 to cover as the 4.5 -point underdog.
UCLA vs Stanford Over/Under
The over/under for the UCLA vs Stanford Week 4 college football matchup is set at 58.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
UCLA vs Stanford Moneyline
The Bruins vs Cardinal moneyline has UCLA as a -205 favorite, while Stanford is the +164 underdog at home.
UCLA vs Stanford Betting Trends
- UCLA is 46-42-3 in 91 all-time head-to-head matchups against Stanford.
- Stanford defeated UCLA, 48-47, in their last meeting on Dec. 19, 2020.
- The total has hit the over in seven of UCLA's last 10 games against Stanford.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Stanford's last 15 games.
- UCLA is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Stanford is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games against UCLA.
UCLA vs Stanford Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCLA: (-205) | STAN: (+164)
Spread: UCLA: -4.5 (-108) | STAN: +4.5 (-112)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UCLA: (N/A) | STAN: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.