UCLA vs Oregon Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 13 College Basketball Game
On Thursday in college basketball, the UCLA Bruins are playing the Oregon Ducks.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
UCLA vs Oregon Point Spread
Oregon is listed as an underdog by 9.5 points (-110 odds), and UCLA, the favorite, is -110 to cover.
UCLA vs Oregon Over/Under
An over/under of 140.5 has been set for UCLA-Oregon on January 13, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
UCLA vs Oregon Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: UCLA wins (87.9%)
UCLA vs Oregon Betting Trends
- UCLA has six wins in 12 games against the spread (ATS) this year.
- The Bruins' ATS record as 10.5-point favorites or more is 3-4.
- Out of 12 UCLA games so far this season, five have hit the over.
- Against the spread, Oregon is 6-10-0 this season.
- Out of 15 Oregon games so far this season, nine have gone over the total.
UCLA vs Oregon Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: UCLA: (-480) | Oregon: (+360)
- Spread: UCLA: -9.5 (-110) | Oregon: +9.5 (-110)
- Total: 140.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!