UCF vs Navy Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 5 Game
Week 5's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the UCF Knights and Navy Midshipmen.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
UCF vs Navy Point Spread
UCF is 15.5-point road favorites against the Midshipmen. UCF is -114 to cover the spread, while Navy is -106 to cover as the 15.5-point underdog.
UCF vs Navy Over/Under
The over/under for the UCF vs Navy Week 5 college football matchup is set at 52.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
UCF vs Navy Moneyline
The Knights vs Midshipmen moneyline has UCF as a -850 favorite, while Navy is the +540 underdog at home.
UCF vs Navy Betting Trends
- UCF is 2-0 in two all-time head-to-head matchups against Navy.
- UCF defeated Navy, 35-24, in their last meeting on Nov. 10, 2018.
- The total has hit the over in five of UCF's last six road games.
- The total has hit the over in11 of Navy's last 15 games as the underdog.
- UCF is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Navy is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
UCF vs Navy Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCF: (-850) | NAVY: (+540)
Spread: UCF: -15.5 (-114) | NAVY: +15.5 (-106)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UCF: (N/A) | NAVY: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.