Tulsa vs Ohio State Week 3 Game Info
Week 3 College Football Game
Tulsa Golden Hurricane (0-2, 0-1 Away) vs. No. 9 Ohio State Buckeyes (1-1, 0-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Ohio Stadium – Columbus, OH
Tulsa vs Ohio State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TUL: (+1500) | OSU: (-5000)
Spread: TUL: +26.5 (-114) | OSU: -26.5 (-106)
Total: 61.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TUL: (N/A) | OSU: (N/A)
Tulsa vs Ohio State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Tulsa: (6.3%) | Ohio State: (93.7%)
Tulsa vs Ohio State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Ohio State defeated Tulsa, 48-3, in their only all-time head-to-head matchup on Sept. 10, 2016.
- Tulsa is 11-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 away games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Tulsa's last 11 games played in September.
- Ohio State is 19-1 straight up in its last 20 home games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Ohio State's last eight games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!