Cover Photo: Getty Images
Trail Blazers vs Nuggets Game 1 Info
NBA Playoffs: Series Tied 0-0
No. 3 Portland Trail Blazers (53-29, 21-20 Away) vs. No. 2 Denver Nuggets (54-28, 34-7 Home)
Date: Monday, April 29, 2019
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Pepsi Center – Denver, CO
Trail Blazers vs Nuggets Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: POR: (+152) | DEN: (-180)
Spread: POR: +4 (-110) | DEN: -4 (-110)
Total: 215.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: POR: 55% | DEN: 45%
Series Price: POR: (+128) | DEN: (-156)
Trail Blazers vs Nuggets Betting Trends & Stats
- Portland is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Portland is 1-4 ATS in its last five games against Denver.
- Portland is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games.
- The total has gone over in four of Denver's last six games.
- The total has gone over in four of Denver's last five games against Portland.
- Denver is 3-6 ATS in its last nine games.
Trail Blazers vs Nuggets Prop Bet
All Trail Blazers-Nuggets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Damian Lillard Points: Over 27.5 Points (+100) – Damian Lillard enters Game 1 fresh off of his series clinching shot to eliminate the Oklahoma City Thunder in the opening round of the NBA Playoffs and is playing excellent basketball. Lillard has averaged 33.0 points per game so far this postseason, nearly eight points higher than his regular season average (25.8). Lillard has been on fire from distance during the first leg of Portland's playoff run, shooting 48.1 percent, which suggests he could have a high point total in Game 1 on Monday.
Create an account with TVG today to get Double Your First Deposit Up to $100!