Toledo vs Michigan State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Dec. 4 College Basketball Game
Toledo vs Michigan State Basketball Game Info
Toledo Rockets (6-1, 1-1 Away) vs. No. 22 Michigan State Spartans (6-2, 3-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, December 4, 2021
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: JQH Arena — Springfield, MO
Toledo vs Michigan State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOL: (+660) | MSU: (-1100)
Spread: TOL: +13.5 (-110) | MSU: -13.5 (-110)
Total: 147.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TOL: (N/A) | MSU: (+4000)
Toledo vs Michigan State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Michigan State Spartans win (79.5%)
Toledo vs Michigan State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan State is 5-3 in eight all-time head-to-head matchups against Toledo.
- Michigan State defeated Toledo, 75-62, in their last meeting on Nov. 20, 2009.
- Toledo is 0-5 straight up in its last five games against Big Ten opponents.
- Michigan State is 7-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Toledo's last six road games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Michigan's last 11 games as the favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.