Toledo vs Eastern Michigan Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 1 College Basketball Game
College basketball's Tuesday slate includes the Toledo Rockets facing the Eastern Michigan Eagles.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Toledo vs Eastern Michigan Point Spread
Eastern Michigan is a 10.5-point underdog against Toledo. Eastern Michigan is -112 to cover the spread, and Toledo is -108.
Toledo vs Eastern Michigan Over/Under
The Toledo-Eastern Michigan matchup on February 1 has been given an over/under of 147.5 points. The over is -110 and the under is -110.
Toledo vs Eastern Michigan Moneyline
Eastern Michigan is the underdog, +460 on the moneyline, while Toledo is a -650 favorite.
Toledo vs Eastern Michigan Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Toledo win (85.8%)
Toledo vs Eastern Michigan Betting Trends
- Toledo has beaten the spread 14 times in 21 games.
- As 10.5-point favorites or more, the Rockets are 4-0 against the spread.
- Toledo has played 21 games this season, and nine of them have gone over the total.
- Eastern Michigan is 9-8-0 against the spread this year.
- As a 10.5-point underdog or greater, the Eagles have two wins ATS (2-2).
- There have been 10 Eastern Michigan games (out of 19) that hit the over this year.
Toledo vs Eastern Michigan Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Toledo: (-650) | Eastern Michigan: (+460)
- Spread: Toledo: -10.5 (-108) | Eastern Michigan: +10.5 (-112)
- Total: 147.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!