Elliott vs Royval Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Night 176 Flyweight Bout — Preliminary Card
Tim Elliott (15-10-1, 3 KOs, 6 Submissions) vs. Brandon "Raw Dawg" Royval (10-4-0, 3 KOs, 6 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, May 30, 2020
Fight Time: This fight will be the third fight on the prelim card, which starts at 6 p.m. ET.
Elliott vs Royval Odds and Betting Info
All UFC Fight Night 176 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Tim Elliott: (-178)
- Brandon Royval: (+150)
Method of Victory:
Method of victory props are not yet available, but will be updated when they are made available on FanDuel Sportsbook later in the week.
Elliott vs Royval Betting Trends & Stats
- Tim Elliott lost to Askar Askarov, by decision, in his most recent fight on Jan. 18, 2020.
- Brandon Royval defeated Nate Williams, by submission, in his most recent fight on Nov. 22, 2019.
- Elliott averages 3.49 significant strikes landed and 2.57 significant strikes absorbed per minute.
- Elliott averages 4.14 takedowns landed per 15 minutes with a 57 percent accuracy rate.
- This is Royval's first fight in the UFC. He is a former LFA Flyweight champion.
Get $5 FREE when you sign up for FanDuel Racing, plus we’ll match your first deposit in site credit up to $50!