Cover Photo: Getty Images
Tigers vs Yankees Game Info
Detroit Tigers (2-3, 2-3 Away) vs. New York Yankees (2-2, 2-2 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 2, 2019
Time: 6:35 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Tigers vs Yankees Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (+192) | NYY: (-225)
Spread: DET: +1.5 (-102) | NYY: -1.5 (-114)
Total: 8 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DET: 33% | NYY: 67%
Starting Pitcher: DET: Jordan Zimmerman (0-0, 0.00 ERA) | NYY: Masahiro Tanaka (1-0, 1.59 ERA)
Tigers vs Yankees Betting Trends & Stats
- Detroit is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games, dating back to last season.
- Detroit is 2-8 straight up in its last 10 games, dating back to last season.
- The Yankees are 2-4 straight up in their last six games, dating back to last season.
- The total has gone over in 11 of New York's last 15 games, dating back to last season.
Tigers vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Tigers-Yankees betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Result After Fifth Inning: New York Yankees (-140) – Yankees' starting pitcher Masahiro Tanaka tossed a gem in his first outing this season, surrendering just one run through 5 2/3 innings against the Baltimore Orioles. Tanaka also dominated the Detroit Tigers in his lone outing against them last season, as he pitched seven innings and only gave up one earned run. Tanaka's strong performances help explain why the Yankees are so heavily favored today. If Tanaka maintains this pace, he could help give the Yankees the lead after the fifth inning.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.