Tigers vs Reds Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines & Spread for MLB Game
Tigers vs Reds Game Info
Detroit Tigers (0-1, 0-1 Away) vs. Cincinnati Reds (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, July 25, 2020
Time: 5:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Great American Ball Park – Cincinnati, OH
Tigers vs Reds Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook. All probable pitchers' ERAs listed below reflect their 2019 MLB performance.
Moneyline: DET: (+215) | CIN: (-250)
Spread: DET: +1.5 (+116) | CIN: -1.5 (-136)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): DET: (2%) | CIN: (98%)
Probable Pitcher: DET: Ivan Nova (11-12, 4.72 ERA) | CIN: Luis Castillo (15-8, 3.40 ERA)
World Series Odds: DET: (+30000) | CIN: (+2300)
Tigers vs Reds Betting Trends
- Detroit covered the spread (run line) in 41.0 percent of its games last season (No. 30 in MLB).
- Cincinnati covered the spread (run line) in 50.0 percent of its games last season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Detroit hit the over in 46.7 percent of its games last season (No. 25 in MLB).
- Cincinnati hit the over in 39.6 percent of its games last season (No. 30 in MLB).
Tigers vs Reds Stats
- Detroit averaged 3.61 runs per game last season (No. 30 in MLB).
- Detroit surrendered 5.68 runs per game last season (No. 28 in MLB).
- Cincinnati averaged 4.33 runs per game last season (No. 25 in MLB).
- Cincinnati surrendered 4.39 runs per game last season (No. 7 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.