Tigers vs Orioles Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 14
By Duel Staff
The Detroit Tigers will face the Baltimore Orioles in MLB action on Saturday.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Tigers vs Orioles Game Info
- Detroit Tigers (10-23) vs. Baltimore Orioles (14-19)
- Date: Saturday, May 14, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Comerica Park -- Detroit, Michigan
Tigers vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: DET: (-120) | BAL: (+102)
- Spread: DET: -1.5 (+168) | BAL: +1.5 (-205)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Tigers vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The Tigers will start Michael Pineda (1-2) against the Orioles and Baltimore will start Bruce Zimmermann (2-1).
Tigers vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Tigers win (55.5%)
Tigers vs Orioles Moneyline
- Baltimore is a +102 underdog on the moneyline, while Detroit is a -120 favorite at home.
Tigers vs Orioles Spread
- The Tigers are hosting the Orioles and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Tigers are +168 to cover the runline, with the Orioles being -205.
Tigers vs Orioles Over/Under
- An over/under of 7.5 has been set for Tigers-Orioles on May 14, with the over being -115 and the under -105.
Tigers vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Tigers have come away with three wins in the 10 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Detroit has a win-loss record of 3-7 when favored by -120 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Detroit's games have gone over the total in 11 of their 33 opportunities.
- The Orioles have been the underdog on the moneyline 30 total times this season. They've finished 11-19 in those games.
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +102 or longer, Baltimore has gone 11-17 (39.3%).
- Baltimore has played in 32 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total nine times (9-21-2).