Santos vs Walker Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 38 — Main Event
Thiago Santos (21-9-0, 15 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Johnny Walker (18-5-0, 15 KO's, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Fight Time: This is the main event, which is expected to begin around 10 p.m EST
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Santos vs Walker Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 38 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Thiago Santos (-162)
- Johnny Walker: (+132)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Santos by KO/TKO: (+135)
- Santos by Points: (+420)
- Santos by Submission: (+1800)
- Walker by KO/TKO: (+210)
- Walker by Points: (+700)
- Walker by Submission: (+2600)
Santos vs Walker Prediction
UFC Vegas 38 Santos-Walker prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Thiago Santos (72%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (87%)
Santos vs Walker Betting Trends & Stats
- Thiago Santos lost to Aleksander Rakic, by decision, in his most recent fight on Mar. 6, 2021.
- Johnny Walker defeated Ryan Spann, by TKO, in his most recent fight on Sept. 19, 2020.
- Santos averages 4.27 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48% accuracy rate.
- Walker averages 4.41 significant strikes landed per minute with a 72% accuracy rate.
- Santos averages 2.33 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55% defense rate.
- Walker averages 3.51 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 31% defense rate.
- Santos has a 38% takedown accuracy rate.
- Walker has a 60% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Isaiah De Los Santos is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Isaiah De Los Santos also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username zayyy05328. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.