Texas vs Arkansas Week 2 Game Info
Week 2 College Football Game
No. 15 Texas Longhorns (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Arkansas Razorbacks (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Razorback Stadium – Fayetteville, AR
Texas vs Arkansas Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEX: (-280) | ARK: (+220)
Spread: TEX: -6.5 (-122) | ARK: +6.5 (+100)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEX: (N/A) | ARK: (N/A)
Texas vs Arkansas Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Texas: (83.2%) | Arkansas: (16.8%)
Texas vs Arkansas Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Texas is 56-22 straight up in 77 all-time head-to-head matchups against Arkansas.
- Arkansas defeated Texas, 31-7, in their most recent meeting on Dec. 29, 2014.
- Texas is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Arkansas.
- The total has hit the over in four of Texas' last five away games.
- Arkansas is 4-16 straight up in its last 20 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Arkansas' last seven home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.